Guidelines for Use
Saddler's Woods Conservation area is open from Sunrise to Sunset. For your own safety, and so all may enjoy the woods please:
- Plan ahead; wear appropriate attire and bug spray.
- Use only established, marked trails.
- Leave no trace, take only photos, leave only footprints.
- Do not alter or disturb soil, wildlife or vegetation.
- Leash your dog and clean up after your pet.
- Motor Vehicles
- Motorcycles, ATVs
- Alcohol Possession or Consumption
For a complete listing of permitted and prohibited activities, view the Deed of Conservation Easement Document passed in 2003 available in the Haddon Township Municipal Office (note: when the easement was drafted, the property was known as MacArthur Tract).
The Haddon Township Environmental Commission is responsible for the management of the site to ensure that all activities comport with the conservation values defined for the easement area. Contact the Environmental Commission by phone at (856) 854-1176 ext. 303 or by e-mail at: EnviroComm@HaddonTwp.com
If you become aware of a violation, call Police Dispatch: (856) 854-0011